Sunday, March 21, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog. I'm not really sure what I want to do this time around, we'll have to see as it develops. Funny thing, lately I've been encountering situations that I thought would be really great to blog about...but I can't really think of any of those things right now.

There's always the new health care bill, though I think that's going to be pretty well covered by legions of angry/elated bloggers across the vastness of the interwebs. So I guess I'll leave that alone. Anyone that knows me well enough already knows my stance on such things as is.

Well, hopefully I'll have some interesting things to talk about in the coming days. Maybe I'll talk about my writing a bit, that's a dimension of my life that I keep pretty private...mostly because I think people would be pretty bored by it. Still, why not give it a try? We'll see...

Anyways, if anyone reads this...thanks! Hopefully you'll continue to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment